I originally intended to just post art on this blog. However lately my art has mostly just been simple sketches and my current job has been leaving me rather cynical. Instead I leave you with lousy pictures of scenes from inside public schools. I am astonished daily at how little most students (aided by poor parental guidance) care about their education and their futures. I won't even start on how they treat me or other teachers.
I was trying to find duct tape in the students chemistry lab drawers to fix the air conditioner. There was a rattle and it sounded like it was dying. Although I didn't find tape, I did come across these beautiful installation pieces done by high school chemistry class. I consider these to be post modern art. Notice the beakers juxtaposed with the fiber one wrapper. So far the work is anonymous, but I'm hoping to find the artist.
I leave you with a picture of me entertaining students by showing them my balloon "animal" skill.

No comments:
Post a Comment