Lack of a Clear Path

My current mixture of jobs has left my thinking to be somewhat scrambled. Going from a (sort of) teacher, to a waitress for rich people with too much money, to a farmers market sales person and lastly an organic farmer certainly keeps me on my toes. Luckily I have always enjoyed dressing up and pretending to be someone other than myself. 


 Plus, when you get tired of drawing on paper, why not draw on your face?
 Dinosaur costume that ended up covered in orange industrial tractor paint. I was later locked out of my car at Rite Aid, still covered in paint and in costume. Good night.
 Along with dressing up, I prefer the center of attention...I guess.

 Obvious

Not sure what I am here, but hopefully I wasn't channeling some inner desire to appear "whorish". Not my words.

Today I was supposed to go in for another night of serving after a particularly horrible week of substitute teaching. I think the breaking point was when a 6th grader threw chalk at my back as I was already calling security. Luckily the restaurant was slow tonight and I was given the night off. So what to do with hours of newly free time? Dig 18 inch holes and plant 16 different varieties of fruit trees with my Dad. As tiring as this labor was, I definitely preferred it to hanging out in a dark windowless restaurant serving food that i don't ethically agree with to people who treat me like I'm worthless. Now I am thoroughly exhausted and ready to start off tomorrow as a chef and host at my parents house since my mom is out of town for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Not "whorish" in the least. Whoever said that must've been dreaming.

    ReplyDelete